Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sample 5 Problems

Well what a Friday.  I have been bashing y head against the wall all day today I am sure my inability to solve this one is due to my inexperience with GWT, so I am putting it out into the community and hopefully someone can solve this one.

I followed the example here: http://blog.jeffdouglas.com/2010/02/05/gwt-uibinder-passing-parameters-to-widgets/

However when I go into debug mode I get an error straight away "Fail Unable to load module".

I have added the sample to the download library it is Sample 5 - Sample 5 - Cucumber Roll - Passing Parameters to Widgets.  And the issue for it is listed here.

If anyone from the community of GWTSushiers can help me out I would be eternally grateful and would generously write an article on here profiling your excellent abilities.

Cheers
Gene

1 comment:

  1. myField is not initialized.Remove "Hidden" in the constructor of MyPanel.Hint: if u use provided=true set the attribut as final :)

    ReplyDelete