Monday, July 25, 2011

Do you need a Java GWT developer?

This is an open post to anyone that may require a GWT / Java Developer.  I am the author of this blog and am currently looking for work either in a telecommute role or based in my hometown of the sunny Seattle, Washington.

I have over 10 years development experience and have worked for a wide variety of institutions large and small. I enjoy working in Agile teams and adopting a test driven methodology.  Having said that I am an expert at fitting into any team and have great references.

If you know of anyone that needs a GWT developer, please get in touch.

Regards
Gene

3 comments:

  1. Can you follow me (kkgupta2) at twitter, so that I can message you ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    We are looking for seniors developers who should have done at least 1 or 2 large enterprise projects on GWT technology with hands on experience in GWT, Gin, Guice, JSON, AJAX, JavaScript, CSS.

    Mail me at sray52@ymail.com if you have information.

    ReplyDelete